Index

How to slow down in-game sounds? ( CS: GO )

Counterstrike: Global Offensive

How to slow down in-game sounds? ( CS: GO )

Postby Williamhawk » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:37 pm

Hi,

I recorded a CS: GO gameplay with bot now and I slowed down the game using Cheat Engine Speedhack , because of HD Graphics, low fps. Now the game is slowed down, but the in-game sounds aren't slow downed Absolutely . Any way to slow down the sound ( Slowing down the sound speed and lowering the pitch ?

Because I recorded the gameplay using speedhack, and because the sound DIDN'T MATCH the real speed, it's sounds so fast if I played the result. A gameplay video without the actual sounds from what did you see on it are nonsense. Please help?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: http://csgoforum.com/t/how-to-slow-down ... -cs-go/724

Animation Examples
Williamhawk

Re: How to slow down in-game sounds? ( CS: GO )

Postby acharee » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:57 am

The genius of the matter and material is advanced for the citizens. The pure cite of the things and bestessays is ensured for the people. The parental role is depicted for the formation of the quick successions for the humans in the midst of the elements.
acharee

Postby ErickNortman » Fri May 17, 2019 11:16 am

I'm professional academic writer at https://prime-essay.org. Many students disappointed by their problems at universities. Our company provide services which can help them to get perfect results for their academic papers.
ErickNortman

Postby bobby45 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:12 pm

If you are using Windows 8/8.1 or 10 go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Recording Tab > double-click your microphone( that opens Advanced tab ) and then uncheck "Enable audio enhancements". That worked for me.
bobby45

Postby jeffy0 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:07 pm

I have an opposite situation, suddenly my sound in CSGO is really distorted, staticy, and slowed-down. Everything was working fine this morning, and I can't remember making any changes to the PC since. Music, Videos, and other games play normally.
jeffy0

Return to CS:GO