Index

Over 125 million people have downloaded PoE currency

Games we play / want to play

Over 125 million people have downloaded PoE currency

Postby yuandanzou » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:40 am

"I would not even say it has taken over school football, it's taken over the world," said Maryland offensive lineman Derwin Gray. "Whoever created that match, I take my hat off to them."

Over 125 million people have downloaded PoE currency since its introduction, most drawn to the free-for-all form that pits around 100 players in a last-man-standing fight to the finish. That mode, called Fortnite Battle Royale, has divided locker rooms, shaped hierarchies entirely unrelated to depth graphs, created friendships between prospective rivals and led even potential All-America contenders to create the game part of their daily offseason routine.

Ten minutes afterwards, he would sit down with his Xbox until about three in the day. Then another team activity, followed by a trip back in the world of PoE goods.

Two Wisconsin celebrities, offensive lineman Michael Dieter and linebacker T.J. Edwards, are into Fortnite they brought their gaming systems to Big Ten Conference media days -- though Deiter forgot his HDMI cord in the home.

"When I've time with nothing going on, I'm going to get on Fortnite," Deiter said. "However there are definitely men on the team that are worse. It's almost like they have to acquire their Fortnite in."
yuandanzou

Return to Games