Index

Mmoak website to provide MapleStory 2 Mesos to all players

Games we play / want to play

Mmoak website to provide MapleStory 2 Mesos to all players

Postby Mmoak2018 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:07 am

Anytime I have googled stuff, I have had trouble reading it, I know near nothing. I wish I could go on but whatever.Just have a couple questions aight:How do I reach the frikkity holiday place? What happens at Star planet..How do you guys get cash!? Seriously I have 536 - and that Cheap MapleStory 2 Mesos is from advertisements +polls. Just how has maplestory2 mesos changed in the last couple of years? Do you think it's gotten much better or worse? Just a thought.

I have some big news guys, Nexon America has just announced that MapleStory CBT two will arrive on July 18, and it continues to August 1, 2018. Yes, it's still a couple of weeks away, but I am happy since MapleStory is my favorite game, I even create a website to provide MapleStory 2 Mesos to all players.

As fine-tuning of MapleStory 2 proceeds, Closed Beta 2 will contain brand new content updates, control enhancements and new Globe Quests for Maplers who need more RPG within their life.

Nexon will soon be offering multiple ways to input Closed Beta 2, including:Monster Invasion Retweet Occasions: Social media events hosted on the official @PlayMaple2 Twitter station where players are going to have the ability to win beta keys; Tria's Tournament: A internet site event is operating from This summertime 2 to The summer 12 with special in-game benefits for participants who election for his or her favorite class and discuss their results. Select participants from this tournament will get used of Closed Beta 2.

Razer Partnership: Razer, a world leader in devices and software for players, will provide fans.

Maplestory 2 may also showcase a brand-new fight royale mode called Mushking Royale. Mushking Royale will be available during Closed Beta 2 one weekend only, running from This summertime 20 through This summertime 22, 2018. This mode will let up to 50 players fight against one another until only 1 champion survives. Improvements of the manner include the chance to climb on walls, leap through barriers, conceal in shrubbery and raise a characters strength by defeating creatures. Advantages of playing with Mushking Royale includes rewards for this launching.

"We've been hearing the neighborhood players and carrying their feedback seriously," stated Jungsoo Lee, President of Nexon America. "As we implement new content, changes, and stress test the servers for MapleStory 2 Wikipedia, yet another Closed Beta will make sure lovers might have the best experience possible at launch".
Mmoak2018

Return to Games