Index

CommanderRoot

Anything Battlefield related.

CommanderRoot

Postby stealth » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:35 am

How he hooah'd everybody on BL:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/fo ... 922265718/

How to Hooah everyone (~4,589,139 Million player) on Battlelog by CommanderRoot

Today it's 3 weeks after I first started to Hooah player on Battlelog and I'm nearly finished. Now I would like to explain to you all how to Hooah everyone on Battlelog and how I did it. This question has been asked often in forum threads and on twitter.
First you need some free time and the endurance to do it. Then you need to find the players and then you need to Hooah them.

The finding:
There are many ways to find player on Battlelog.
1. Friends of friends of friends
This means you start by one player and look at what friends he has and you write that down. For example my friends on Battlelog are:

CommanderRoot friends:
Schlumpf1ne
B0rnTr0uble
SmileByDie
Askora1337
BattleBoy1990
Custer79
DJAtomic
gguzart
MaticoShakur
rickjamesbi7ch
Ricola500
Simonus1979
Sn1perz
TeambashInc
x_TurBoLiKe_x
yn1c
Yoda_Master_Yoda

Now I got already 17 player, now start by the first player in your list and look at there friends:

Schlumpf1ne friends:
CommanderRoot
da_mike_aut
elektrische_eule
Roan-Fel
Schlumpfmaster
stefan190585
Assassin_Pro-inc
B0rnTr0uble
Bundimatze
Bunnylein252
seaky81
Sp1KezZ
31-84R70
81DEC
bambam8878
Barry03
BlackRiper
BlackSkyGER
Boandl1978
ConquerSquirrel
Deadwater1
Hatelord
Hawx1107
IngrimmischS20
JPainman
oO-WaschBaer-Oo
PapaSchlumpf324
Quirinus001
RealeUmel
Spaddelisback
Xberg89

Now you need to compare those 2 lists that you have only everyone once:

CommanderRoot
Schlumpf1ne
B0rnTr0uble
SmileByDie
Askora1337
BattleBoy1990
Custer79
DJAtomic
gguzart
MaticoShakur
rickjamesbi7ch
Ricola500
Simonus1979
Sn1perz
TeambashInc
x_TurBoLiKe_x
yn1c
Yoda_Master_Yoda
da_mike_aut
elektrische_eule
Roan-Fel
Schlumpfmaster
stefan190585
Assassin_Pro-inc
Bundimatze
Bunnylein252
seaky81
Sp1KezZ
31-84R70
81DEC
bambam8878
Barry03
BlackRiper
BlackSkyGER
Boandl1978
ConquerSquirrel
Deadwater1
Hatelord
Hawx1107
IngrimmischS20
JPainman
oO-WaschBaer-Oo
PapaSchlumpf324
Quirinus001
RealeUmel
Spaddelisback
Xberg89

Now you should have 47 player in your list and you should see the system behind it because now you would look at the friends of B0rnTr0uble then SmileByDie and so on like you did by CommanderRoot and Schlumpf1ne.
That would be the way to find player by friends, but not all players have friends (in there Battlelog accounts) you need to have some other ways to find them.

2. The ranking of rconnet-stats.com
This is an easy way to find your first million players but it works only for pc players . You only need to go on the ranking site, order the player by name and then move throw the ~ 13618 Pages and you have found over 1361000 players to Hooah.
But as I already said this works only for pc players and only if the player has played on a rconnet watched server.

3. The Battlelog Soldier search function
This was my last resort to find new player that I did not find earlier and the best function to find most of the xbox and ps3 player. The “problem” with this function is that you only get 5 players Max per request. You need to make you search key as best as possible, but on the other hand as small as it goes to minimize the time you need.
I started with the letter “a” but that gets 5 players as answer so I need to add a second letter. “aa” but that is not enough I still get 5 players as answer. So you add letters till you get < 5 players as answer. “aaaaaaaaaaa” gives 3 so we are good now. Now you need to check the rest of the “aaaaaaaaaa”'s so this would be the next query’s:
aaaaaaaaaab
aaaaaaaaaac
aaaaaaaaaad
aaaaaaaaaae
….
aaaaaaaaaaz
aaaaaaaaab
If “aaaaaaaaab” would give you more than 5 players you would need to add a letter again and do the same as above but we are lucky and “aaaaaaaaab” has no results and we can move on to the next in line which is “aaaaaaaaac”.
I know all that looks complicated but if you look at it and understand it you will find out that it is really simple. With this method I used those type of letters: "a","b","c","d","e","f","g","h","i","j","k","l","m","n","o","p","q","r","s","t","u","v","w","x","y","z","1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9","0","-"

4. Look through the forums
This is also a method to find players but as the forums are that big and I already got nearly all player with the other 3 method's I didn't do that.

I'm sure there are more methods out there to find player like searching on google or bf3stats.com or some other things. For me the best thing was to mix the methods I used above. Feel free to write an other method in the comments if you want.

The Hooahing:
Now to the hooahing, after you searched with the 3 method's above you should have found more then 4,589,139 Player. The next part is “easy” you start at the top of the list and go on the players profile page and Hooah everything you see. Then you mark the player as hooahed and move on to the next on you list. This will continue till you got no one on your list left that not got hooahed. To Hooah such an amount of players you will need some weeks or even months.

Now why did I do all this?
Well I had some free time and I knew that most people would like to get hooahed and it would be a great experience to see what would happen if someone hooah's everyone. And from what I seen my hooahing has a good response in the community and some started hooahing random player on there own. Sure there where some player that didn't liked it and reported me for spam. But if you look at all the threads in many languages (I found german, english, russian, france and even korean and japanese ones) in this forum and many other clan forums or on twitter or youtube. Most player liked it. And for me it's really nice to see that my effort to hooah everyone payed out. I must say it's nice if you join a server and you get welcomed because many player know you. And for all the people saying I did this only for getting people to go on my website or follow me on twitter / youtube, that's not true. At the beginning yes I had my website on my profile presentation but after I saw the comments about that I removed it. And I didn't post my youtube anywhere, all how found me there used google (or any other search engine).

At last I got some statistics for you:
The average username length: 9.5677 letters
The average friends count: 3.6265 (Because most xbox and ps3 player don't have friends on Battlelog)
Player's that I hooahed: > 4589208 players
First player that got hooahed: B0rnTr0uble

And that's all I can say and I can think of to explain this :). If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or on Twitter @CommanderRoot.

Have a good day and Hooah allot!
:D :D
stealth

Re: CommanderRoot

Postby Jeremy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:14 pm

The gents’ game is the game of playing forum with the majority of the gents’ gender with the stats and the system up gradation report. The general error of the gaming tool in edubirdie discounts is happened with the passage of the legal rights of the setups.
Jeremy

Return to Battlefield